Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and unable to cope?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and there’s nothing I can do.
- I feel guilty, and all I want to do is eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate looking at myself in the mirror.
- There is just no point anymore.
- I can’t stop crying, I can’t be around people. This will never change.
- No one understands how I feel.
- My life and the world around me are dark.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like yourself, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.